We will now discuss the awesome idea it is for my math teacher to miss a whole 3 weeks of class and then want to make up those 3 weeks in the span of... what... umm... hmm... 3 weeks! Who does that!? Basically, we have tests every 3 weeks, therefore, he wanted to have two tests after the double set of 3 weeks! What!? Double our hours, in of all courses, math and then take two tests instead of one!
Ugh.
Anyways, we're in week 5 and things are basically in full throttle mode. Oh, by the way, this will probably be the only time we see two posting so close together. It's not that I don't care whether you folks hear my rants, but I'm just lazy. Anyway, full throttle school. We have double the math and everything else is on schedule. Luckily, I have a study buddy who is keeping me on track just like my study buddy in undergrad did. Though it is much easier now b/c I feel like I will actually use all this info and I have this idea in the back of my head that this isn't just to "diversify my education". Thanks UIUC. When am I actually going to need to know about the mythology of East Asia??? Apparently they felt it was important. So yeah, we've been dissecting Chubs and doing pretty well, though, his fat content is ridiculous. Unbelievable! And oh yeah, the professor for that lovely class (I do like the class and prof) decided to tell us today, that he wanted the dog skinned by tomorrow so we could begin going through muscles. He couldn't tell us a couple days ago? Apparently not.
Ugh.
I promise that future posts will be less anger rants.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Nice to know what's goin' on. Dad
Post a Comment