So... can't sleep and decided to blog about it. Especially since I haven't in a while. So here's the update, with Halloween right around the corner and my love for coming up with random costumes, I got excited. Then the excitement was lost because a few days after the parties, I had too many tests and wouldn't allow myself to celebrate. Luckily, there was a party early, this weekend in fact. So I got to celebrate without guilt. Which also meant I had to make a costume up with very little to go on. Well, I wasn't going to win any competitions, but my "Captain" outfit went alright. Carried a Capt. Morgan bottle all night and tried to have my knee up, which is extremely difficult I might add. It was fun though. Felt like a Undergrad party where everyone got to let loose. Some more than others, which was also fun to watch.
But for some reason I have the inability to sleep and the only thing I've found good at night is...
... the internet connection. Which means I can watch all the videos online streaming without jumping and such. And the other good thing I found today was that TNT has all the Angel episodes streaming! So that's what I'm doing, right now... Streaming episodes of Angel. Just can't keep my eyes closed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment