Today is the campus' day off to relax, have a long weekend, and cool their jets (though a few are using it to get ahead in school). But if you remember from previous post, I haven't had much to study so I can't do that. Don't have a car, so no whim trips around the island. So it's been a lot of movies intermittent with a little studying to just get ahead. And that continues again today. Ugh
I mean, it's not like I haven't done things, I celebrated a birthday, checked out island damage, met a cigar seller who will sell to me cheap, and went island hopping to Nevis. So some excitement, just seems like a lot less when school is not there, constantly knocking, reminding, and poking reminders.
So is this me missing school? Do I want it back? Or do I just want something to do out of boredom?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment