Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Recovery

So the recovery phase is in order now or period of convalescence as MicroBiology has taught me. I am recovering from the cold that I had and also the 5 (some say 6) tests that I had yesterday. It's weird, each of them by themselves were not hard, it's the combination of them together in one block of time that gets the students. The stress of all that really made some pretty mad at the university and why they'd teach this way, but I was a defender of the system. The advantage of the block exams is that I study for each class equally (well less for math and terminology) leading up to them. This way I never ignore one class because I have another coming up sooner. It's really helping me personally stay on top of things. Well, except for the past two nights which were my celebration/relaxation/recovery period. But that ends tomorrow. Nose back to the grindstone. It's actually kind of a relief because i had no idea what to do with myself today. I just had nothing to do and it was raining so no way i'm going to the beach.

Which brings me to my next point, keep me in your mind over the next couple days. There's a possible hurricane rolling through this hood and could create some havoc. Just try to keep an ear out for my little rock here. Well that is all for today.

1 comment:

Sas said...

Aw...is the little Chicago boy afraid of an itsy bitsy storm? Stick with us Floridians, we'll protect you. You'd best not be done with the celebrating, I'll be needing some this weekend fo sho. And as always, your presence is appreciated and required.