Ugh, so I got sick. Those who know me, know I don't normally get sick and am not very good at being empathatic towards those who are. Now I'm paying for it. I have that basic head, nose, throat thing. Started with only a sore throat which worried me that it was strep, but once the rest kicked in, I knew... Basic Common Regular Cold. Ugh.
I did get lucky that my study buddy was sick too and we enjoyed seeing the nurse at 7:15am to have her not help at all. Well, I did get some sweet lozenges, but she didn't get squat (granted her "pink eye" went away). So suffered through the day, didn't go to rugby b/c of TA session which I couldn't really get to b/c of the rain. Plus studying for the (~6 but officially) 5 tests on Monday. This weekend is gonna be hell mixed with a little volleyball and soccer. Plus my new test of not getting pissy towards those trying to help. It kinda happened last time around for tests and I don't want it to happen again.
Wish me luck
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment